Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Going to a con this weekend in Louisville, KY (one of my favorite cities, I must say.) ConGlomeration...a little gaming, a little art, a little writing. So I hope to get to some panels and revitalize my creative mojo. No, I still haven't done that effing story arc. What's wrong with me?! Oh, wait, that's right...I have three kids, an occasionally needy husband who's home all the time and 19 other 'hobbies' that pull me off in a gazillion directions. Might be time for Spring Cleaning...anyone want to borrow a male for a while? I'm swimming in them.

2 comments:

  1. oh, sounds fun! we're making a pilgrimage to OH this weekend to see the fam. one of these days we gotta hook up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am! Maybe this summer, some time!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Christine (Cris) Griffin is a mother, wife, writer and artist. For queries, feel free to drop an email to alizarin _ griffin AT yahoo.com. Chin-chin!