Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hmmm...new project, perhaps...

Okay, so apparently I'm not ready to write my Novel yet (big 'n'). I stare at it in horror every time I think of stringing its words together, poor thing. Maybe a minty fresh novella is in order. A new e-publisher is soliciting less wordy stuff, and this might be the ideal opportunity to loosen up, do something sans pressure, find my voice. I suspect my self-imposed expectations are getting in the way of The Snowglobe Prophecy. I'm terrified of failing it. I might be too emotionally invested. Distance. I think I need distance. Or beer.

1 comment:

  1. Beer is always in order, yes? You should totally try the novella. As long as you keep writing, keep experimenting, keep trying. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Christine (Cris) Griffin is a mother, wife, writer and artist. For queries, feel free to drop an email to alizarin _ griffin AT yahoo.com. Chin-chin!